What you Should Know about your Indian Event Planner Before You Sign Up!
Here are a few tips that may help you find your ideal Indian Event Planner:
1. Meet your Indian Event Planner in person, or at least via skype video.
2. Get two or three personal recommendations and verify them ahead of time.
3. Make sure you get a written contract and have it checked by a 3rd Party so your Indian Event Planner does not charge you with extra costs at the end of the event.
4. Send a detailed requisition via email to make sure you are both on the same page.
5. Work out a 3 Phase Payment Plan: a) sign up fee, b) payment half way through the event; and c) full payment upon completion of contract.
Do consider live traditional Indian Music for your upcoming event.