Here is an Indian Wedding Checklist that will Make your Punjabi Wedding Flow Easier.
Here are some factors you may want to include in your Indian Wedding Checklist:
- Confirm the date, time, and location of your wedding temple, shrine, or hall and book it.
- Confirm your reception hall well in advance.
- If you are using an Indian Wedding Planner, check their references early before signing them up.
- Order Wedding Invitations correctly.
- Book your photography, video package and mehndi service through a recommendation.
- Find appropriate Indian Wedding Ceremony Music and wedding entertainment for your events.
- Don’t forget to invite the uncle that you don’t get along with, this is the one time to make up.