How to Simplify Sikh Marriage Customs for your Cross-Cultural Wedding.
If you are having a cross-cultural wedding outside a Sikh Temple or Gurdwara, don’t be daunted or worried about complicated Sikh Marriage Customs and East Indian Cultural Traditions that may affect the fluidity of your Indian Wedding Event and ceremonies. There are primarily 6 major Sikh Wedding Marriage Customs that need to be fulfilled:
- No footwear.
- Mandatory head covering for everyone participating.
- A Sikh Prayer before the ceremony.
- The scarf or Pulla Ceremony.
- The symbolic ritual of Lavaan or Anand Karaj.
- A Sikh Prayer after the ceremony.
So if you are wanting to avoid a lot of conflict and have wedding of your dreams, please contact Freedom and Leela. They regularly conduct Sikh Weddings and Indian Marriages according to Sikh Indian Marriage Customs with a personalized twist!